Friday, February 13, 2009

sadness

i have a horrible memory. so i like to take my laptop with me on my trips so i can document what happens each day or i will never remember it when i get home. and writing it out is just to much of a pain. last cruise, i took my laptop and wrote every night about the happenings of each day. it worked out well. then when i got home, i just copy and pasted everything into each blog entry.

well, sad story now. i took my laptop with me on our cruise to mexico. the first day, i pull it out and turn it on. and it just sits there. does nothing. great. luckily, kerry is in the computer business, so i figure he can fix it. not so. it had some bizarre error that he wasn't familiar with and needed the internet to fix it. which sucks, since we are in the middle of the pacific!

so needless to say, i didn't get to document this cruise like the last one. i'm sad. so it's pretty much going to just be pictures. which, after we got home, i realized we didn't take nearly as many. oh well. live and learn, i guess.

No comments: